This resource is no longer available
Strategies and Best Practices for Cloud Integration
Cloud computing platforms are on the rise, eating up a bulk of IT budgets. Experts predict that nearly half of all large enterprises will have cloud deployments before 2018.
But there are complexities with adding a cloud layer. How can you make it easier to deploy tools that fit into your legacy systems and software and reduce the complexities?
In this expert-led webcast, Jeffery Kaplan of the THINKstrategies cloud-consulting firm, provides practical cloud integration advice on finding the best solutions to meet your specific requirements such as:
- Data-integration considerations
- The role of application programming interfaces (APIs)
- A comparison of traditional services to the “new breed” of systems integrators
- Cloud vs. on-premise options
- Jeff’s criteria for cloud integration selection
- And more
Find out how you can best meet your day to day application needs.