This resource is no longer available
Endpoint Security Demands Defense in-depth and Advanced Analytics
When it comes to endpoint security, large organizations find themselves in a difficult situation. Most enterprises have host-based security software (i.e., antivirus software) installed on almost every PC and server, yet their IT assets are constantly attacked—and often compromised—by sophisticated malware and targeted attacks.
This white paper concludes:
- Host-based software can no longer provide adequate protection on its own.
- Large organizations need a new endpoint security strategy.
- Enterprises should assess and enrich endpoint security in four areas.
- Improve malware detection and blocking.
- Decrease endpoint attack surface for attack prevention.
- Increase visibility and monitoring of endpoint configuration, activities, and behavior.
- Integrate across the existing security infrastructure.