This resource is no longer available
IBM Case Study: Carphone Warehouse recoups £30 million in lost revenue
Carphone Warehouse has always led change in the phone retail industry. But today, the company finds itself in a more dynamic stage of its development than ever before.
When facing considerable growing pains with its existing data warehousing system, the need for a scalable, flexible data warehousing and analytic platform to accommodate rapid business growth was clear.
Carphone Warehouse realized that the solution was putting IBM PureData System for Analytics at the heart of its business intelligence strategy. This purpose-built, high-performance data warehouse solution made advanced analytics on very large data volumes simpler, faster, and more accessible.
Read this fascinating white paper to learn more about the multiple benefits Carphone Warehouse experienced after restructuring, such as:
- £30 million (about US$59 million) in recovered revenue
- Scalability during rapid growth and acquisitions
- More dynamic response to shifting market needs
- Restored confidence from business users and management
- Call detail record queries down from 35 hours to 35 minutes
- And more!