Mobile devices have become a ubiquitous resource in today’s workplace. More than ever before employees are using their mobile devices for both business and personal use, making mobile security that much more essential – and complicated.
How can you achieve malleable security and improved compliance efforts as new devices, platforms and online threats proliferate?
Join ISACA, SearchSecurity, SearchCompliance, and thousands of your peers online for this look at the state of mobile security and compliance today. Hear expert opinions on the current landscape and receive best practices for developing and maintaining a BYOD policy that protects your company's data -- while also catering to evolving regulatory compliance and privacy rules.
Enter the convenient, online environment of this virtual event on September 18th for expert answers to questions like:
- What are the risks and rewards associated to mobility and BYOD?
- How does Mobile Device Management (MDM) really work, and which MDM product is the right fit for my environment?
- How do Mobile Application Management (MAM) and MDM differ?
- How can I reach a broader range of MAM benefits?
- What are the built-in security features, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities of each of the 4 major device platforms – Adroid, iOS, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile – and how do I secure each