This resource is no longer available
SharePoint® and E-Discovery Classroom
Many organizations are either planning to deploy SharePoint or already have deployed it in their organization. Because SharePoint is searchable, it is often assumed that, should e-discovery arise, there won’t be a problem.
Learn how and what you need to preserve from your SharePoint environment for efficient recovery and litigation readiness. Upon completion of this web seminar, participants will be able to:
- Explain why SharePoint data archiving should be part of their litigation readiness planning
- Identify what should be retained and archived to reduce e-discovery risk
- Explain why and how to integrate SharePoint with other archiving and retention processes
- Summarize how to minimize recovery times and backup windows
- Outline how to proactively plan for and lower e-discovery costs and risks
- And more.
SpeakerMartin Tuip published author and ten-time Microsoft MVP for Exchange Server
Martin Tuip has been involved in the archiving and regulatory compliance industry for many years. He has a passion for messaging systems and earned the title of Microsoft Exchange MVP ten times. He has been working with Exchange since 1996, a published author and is the webmaster of www.sharepointserver.com and www.exchange-mail.org. In the archiving industry he has held positions at KVS, Symantec, Quest Software and Mimosa Systems.