This resource is no longer available
Supply chain management's best practices
Meeting the demands of a complex and volatile global supply chain can be a difficult task, especially during the economic downturn. At the 2010 Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals global conference, Dr. Robert Lieb, Northeastern University Professor of Supply Chain Management, outlined ways to overcome some of today's biggest supply chain management challenges.
In this presentation transcript, find answers to these SCM questions:
- What are some of the most common SCM challenges for manufacturers during the recession?
- What steps can a manufacturing IT or shop floor manager take to solve these challenges?
- Are there any "must-have" software features for SCM-ERP integration?
- What are some common manufacturing SCM mistakes or pitfalls?
- In the past five years, what new SCM software trends or changes have emerged?
- What does the future hold for manufacturing SCM software?