By Clive Longbottom and Bob Tarzey
The network is a dynamic place and the knock-on impact on the rest of IT is more than just a case of occasional lost connectivity or slow response.
This report contains 12 short articles that look not just at direct wide area network (WAN)issues, but also at other areas of the ITC platform and the possible impact on an organisation.
- When “East-West” is more than Pacific to Atlantic
- Will SDN + SDS + SDDC = SDC?
- “Big Data” or just “a lot of data”?
- Should we KISS workload management goodbye?
- Avoiding a high-speed data breach
- Will DIY BYOD lead to BYOC issues?
Click on the button below to download this article
Quocirca is a research and analysis company specialising in the business impact of information technology and communications.