Growth and Jobs in a Hyperconnected World
With a record coverage of 144 economies, the report remains one of the most comprehensive and authoritative assessments of the impact of ICT on competitiveness of nations and the well-being of their citizens.
The Networked Readiness Index (NRI), finds Finland (1st) Singapore (2nd) and Sweden (3rd) take the top three places. The Netherlands (4th), Norway (5th), Switzerland (6th), the United Kingdom (7th), Denmark (8th), the United States (9th), and Taiwan, China (10th) complete the top.
Part 1: The Current Networked Readiness for Growth and Jobs
- The Networked Readiness Index 2013
- Digitization for Economic Growth and 35 Job Creation
- A Taxonomy of National Broadband and ICT Plans
- The Importance of National Policy Leadership
- Fiber Broadband: A Foundation for Social 67 and Economic Growth
- The Economic Impact of Next-Generation 77 Mobile Services
- Better Measurements for Realizing the 81 Full Potential of Health Information Technologies
- Re-Establishing the European Union’s Competitiveness with the Next Wave of Investment in Telecommunications
- The Big Opportunity for Inclusive Growth
Part 2: Case Studies of Leveraging ICTs for Competitiveness and Well-Being
- Colombia’s Digital Agenda: Successes and the Challenges Ahead
- The Metamorphosis to a Knowledge-Based Society: Rwanda
- E-Government in Latin America: A Review 127 of the Success in Colombia, Uruguay, and Panama
Part 3: Country/Economy Profiles
Part 4: Data Tables
Click on the button below to download this report
The World Economic Forum is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.