How to Exploit the Right Information at the Right Time
Big data has not yet led to big outcomes. Despite all the hype, less than half of all employees find that corporate information helps them get their jobs done.
The problem of getting the right information to the right people at the right time is getting worse with the growing number of information sources, uses, and users.
Our previous research discussed how CIOs should help foster informed skepticism to boost the ability of employees to use big data for better decisions. This study discusses the CIO’s role in making big data attainable and useful.
- Breaking the confines of traditional information management
- Most employees struggle to find the information they need
- Reporting the end of the report
- Challenges to big data innovation
- Roadblocks to extracting value from big data
- Key takeaways
Click on the button below to download this report
CEB identifies the best business solutions to challenging functional and IT management problems facing CIOs. Its solutions are vendor independent and sourced from a vast executive network that spans the C-suite.