This exclusive report for Computer Weekly readers by Juniper Research, offers a comprehensive briefing on the routes Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) taking to develop new business models.
The report evaluates how Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) are increasingly seeking to develop new business models to retain a foothold within the content sphere, both by leveraging key assets such as their billing relationship to create an additional stream and by deploying their own Over the Top (OTT) services.
- MNO Challenges in the Content Arena
- MNOs are Unable to Compete in the Storefront Space
- MNOs are Struggling to Monetise the Data Surge
- Adaptive Strategies for MNOs
- The Advantages of Carrier Billing
- The Challenges of Direct Carrier Billing
- New Business Models: The MNO OTT Content Play
- Carrier Billed Revenue Forecasts
Click on the button below to download this report
Juniper Research specialises in identifying and appraising new high growth market sectors within the mobile ecosystem. The cornerstones of Juniper's research are market sizing and forecasting, together with competitive analysis, strategic assessment and business modelling. Juniper provides independent and impartial analysis of current and emerging opportunities through a team of dedicated specialists.