The convergence of social media, mobile computing, analytics and the cloud is transforming the way businesses operate, and companies that adopt available technologies to “go digital” will be better positioned to take advantage of rapidly shifting business opportunities and leap ahead of the competition.
The Accenture Technology Vision 2013 report finds that because technology has become core to virtually every aspect of a business, every business is a digital business and that all senior leaders — not just CIOs — must be able to understand, embrace and drive value from new technologies that affect their organization.
Today’s software, for example, has the potential to change the very business model of a company or industry in the future, according to the report.
- Leverage Technology to Create Digital Relationships at Scale
- Design for Analytics to Get the “Right” Data.
- Take Advantage of Data “Velocity”
- Make Work and Processes More Social
- Bridge the Last Mile of Virtualisation With Software-Defined Networking
- Be Active — Not Just Defensive — With Security
- The Cloud Is Here – Now is the Time to Prepare the Enterprise
Click on the button below to download this report.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 244,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.