This resource is no longer available
Application delivery in a virtual environment
As IT's reliance on the cloud increases, challenges in regard to networks and application delivery in a virtual environment arise.
Access this IDC Analyst Connection report to read a Q&A with Lucinda Borovick, program vice president of IDC's Enterprise Communications and Datacenter Networks practice, and discover her expert answers to the following five questions:
- What are the benefits of application delivery controllers in a cloud environment?
- What factors should enterprises consider when deploying application delivery controllers?
- How can a virtual application delivery controller help with scalability and SLAs?
- What are the benefits of working with a virtual application delivery controller for development/integration strategies?
- How do you anticipate the market evolving for virtual application delivery controllers?