This resource is no longer available
Responding to change in information governance
In this discussion, technology law expert Jeffrey Ritter, Esq., the founder and CEO of The Ritter Academy, answers our members’ top questions regarding the surging interest in information governance, and the processes that will help organizations adapt to the trend.
Listen and learn as Ritter addresses:
- How can organizations cut through the consulting buzz to really understand information governance?
- Who needs to be "on the team" when building information governance strategy?
- What metrics can be used to measure the success of e-discovery investments?
- How are companies adapting to and navigating through the latest information governance rules?
- Which proven strategies exist for making information governance work across cloud service providers?
SpeakerJeffrey Ritter Founder, Waters Edge Consulting
Jeffrey Ritter is one of the nation's experts in the converging complexity of information management, e-discovery and the emergence of cloud-based services. He advises companies and governments on successful 21st-century strategies for managing digital information with legal and evidential value. He is currently developing and teaching courses on information governance at Johns Hopkins University's Whiting School of Engineering and Georgetown University Law. Learn more at www.jeffreyritter.com