This resource is no longer available
Migrating to IBM System Storage
Businesses today are under tremendous pressure to manage storage growth and costs, while maintaining business continuity and optimizing business-critical applications.
Many forward-looking organizations are not only virtualizating their servers, but they're turning to storage virtualization as well to ensure the flexibility and capacity they'll need in the future while spending considerably less on storage.
Check out this comprehensive white paper to explore how your organization can enjoy:
- Enterprise-class storage at a midrange cost
- Near-continuous availability of applications through dynamic migration
- Ability to virtualize older arrays for single management of the storage environment
- Use of advanced features for all data and almost transparent data migration
- Faster and more efficient data copies for online backup, testing or data mining
- And more