This resource is no longer available
The Real Business Value of An Optimal Customer Experience
Based on a study completed in April 2012, Forrester Research has concluded that a good customer experience correlates to loyalty and increased lifetime wallet share size, as measured in three classic categories:
- Willingness to consider the company for another purchase
- Likelihood to switch business to a competitor
- And likelihood to recommend to a friend or colleague.
Study results also indicated that effective contact center technology plays a significant role in the quality of the customer experience that organizations are able to provide.
Read this Forrester Research report to uncover the:
- IT considerations that are top of mind for organizations selecting contact center software
- Top challenges for contact center software implementation
- And benefits that can be realized by investing in customer experience (CXP) technologies.