This resource is no longer available
Altimeter Group's Five Maturity Levels of Social Media Plan Success
It’s hard to ignore the rising incidences of social media crises among businesses today. The only way to avoid these mishaps is through a well-thought out social media plan.
In this exclusive video, Jeremiah Owyang, senior analyst and partner at Altimeter Group, discusses his firm’s research on social media within the business and how organizations seen as successful have tackled social strategies.
View now to learn:
- The 5 different levels of social media maturity that most companies go through
- The differences in how large or small companies should approach social media
- Why some organizations are slow to develop a social media strategy
- What steps are necessary to develop a solid social media plan
- The importance of drafting a formal social media action plan
- And much more.
SpeakerJeremiah Owyang Senior Analyst and Partner, Altimeter Group
Jeremiah Owyang is a partner and senior analyst for customer strategy at San Mateo, Calif.-based IT research firm Altimeter Group.