This resource is no longer available
Key questions to ask when moving content management tasks to the cloud
Migrating to the cloud can help you gain control over disparate data sources and manage your enterprise content needs more efficiently. But as with most new technologies, there are many realities and misconceptions associated with the cloud.
SearchContentmanagement.com recently sat down with Laurence Hart, CIO of the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM), to explore the realities facing today’s organizations seeking to transition to the cloud. Watch this video to learn:
- Key cloud migration cost issues to consider
- Public versus private cloud security concerns
- Tips for evaluating and selecting the right cloud content management vendor
- Common cloud integration challenges to avoid
- Key questions organizations forget to ask when migrating content management tasks to the cloud.
SpeakerLaurence Hart CIO, AIIM
Laurence Hart joined the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM) in 2012 as the Chief Information Officer where he is working to bring the Information systems supporting the AIIM Community to the leading edge of the industry. Prior to joining AIIM, he spent nearly two decades as a consultant helping organizations develop and implement strategies for managing their disparate information.