This resource is no longer available
How to Measure Performance in a Cloud Connected World
Improving operational performance is a constant concern of organizations today. While outsourcing was always a viable means of saving money, it has come under much scrutiny as of late. This is where cloud-based services step in.
Tune into this webcast to learn more about cloud-based services and why leveraging cloud computing, traditional outsourcing, and internally provisioned components together can help you run and optimize your services in the best way possible.
Covered topics include:
- The state of operations today
- The disconnect between IT and the business
- “Competition” from cloud vendors
- Outsourcing as a general trend
- Service level management (SLM) as a means of promoting communications
- Automating SLM