This resource is no longer available
Case Study: CDC Pivotal CRM scales mobility solution by embedding Titanium
To give its customers access to their data anywhere on any device, CDC Pivotal CRM decided to build a mobile customer relationship management (CRM) application for tablet use, starting with an iPad prototype.
Read this white paper to learn how CDC pared down its options for developing the mobile CRM app to choose a strategy that allowed them to:
- Release a prototype within two weeks
- Provide end users with options for customization
- Control delivery through in-house involvement
- Target multiple mobile platforms with a reusable code base
- And create an in-demand product that helps their customers maximize their CRM.