This resource is no longer available
PwC builds mobile travel solution for Global 1000 customers through 2-week rapid innovation cycles
To help its Global 1000 clients track employees' travel, ensure they are in compliance with local tax and withholding issues, and account for their activities for project costing purposes, PwC, one of the "Big Four" accounting firms, recently launched its TravelWatch product, a secure mobile travel app.
Read this case study to learn about the mobile development strategy that helped PwC to:
- Provide an easy-to-use, always available experience to iPhone and Android users
- Reduce time-to-market by 60% over conventional native development
- Reuse 80% of code between iPhone and Android deployments
- Integrate user feedback in rapid two-week release cycles
- And integrate the mobile app with PwC's back-end cloud services.