Over 450 European network professionals took part in this in-depth research into the networking trends and spending priorities for 2012.
Nearly 60% of respondents said their spending on networking products and services will increase in 2012, this exclusive survey from Computer Weekly and TechTarget reveals.
This research identifies the drivers for network spending 2012, and idnetifies the most popular IT suppliers used by European organisations.
Key take aways:
- Don’t be fooled by buzzwords; networking basics like LAN and access switching and Wireless/Wi-Fi are the top investment areas
- Compliance is a major concern among networking professionals in Europe
Top drivers for networking investments include:
- Networking security needs
- Supporting server virtualisation
- Enabling maximum worker productivity
- DR/backup requirements
Click on the button to download the full 40 page report