This resource is no longer available
Top Five Reasons to Deploy a Dedicated Database Security Solution: Establish a criticial last line of defense
This whitepaper highlights the top 5 reasons why protecting the valuable and confidential information stored within databases is vital for maintaining the integrity and reputation of organizations everywhere—not to mention ensuring regulatory compliance.
Further to this these reasons highlight how many organisations still rely on security solutions with inherent limitations which are rendered not fit for purpose given the complexities of today’s database platforms and the sophistication of today’s cybercriminals,
You need to deploy a comprehensive and dedicated database security solution is a must. Here are five reasons why.
- You Can’t Protect an Asset If You Don’t Know It Exists
- Perimeter Security Doesn’t Defend against Insider Threats
- The Bad Guys Can Attack Faster Than You Can Patch
- You Can’t Keep Sacrificing Compliance for Continuity
- When Data Lives in the Cloud, Visibility is Extremely Limited