This resource is no longer available
The Virtual Presenter's Handbook
Speaking at a web seminar is a lot harder than you probably think. There's more to it than speaking into a microphone - in fact, it takes skill, style and strategy to keep an audience attentive to your presentation.
This witty e-book was written by a conferencing industry veteran and offers six conversational chapters of tips, advice and insight on delivering knock-out virtual presentations that will keep your audience tuned in - and interested! Check it out to hone your virtual-presenting skills and master topics such as:
- Which presentation types work in live web seminars
- How pros tackle web seminars
- Planning a great kick-off
- What determines how you'll interact
- Six ways text-based Q&A is superior for presenters
- And much, much more!