This resource is no longer available
Understanding the new generation of MES
Skyrocketing maintenance costs and integration challenges have many manufacturers considering upgrading or ripping and replacing their legacy manufacturing execution systems (MESs). With a new generation of MES software available, they have plenty of options.
Is a costly, time-consuming implementation worth the risk to your mission-critical operations? What features and benefits does next-generation MES offer? What is the best strategy for your organization?
Read this expert e-book to find guidance on:
- Evaluating your need for an MES upgrade
- Manufacturing 2.0 technologies
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) integration issues
- Selecting the right MES vendor
- And best practices for implementation.