This resource is no longer available
The Business Intelligence University, designed for IT and business professionals involved in BI decisions, provides visitors with strategic insight and practical advice on key topics related to business intelligence: BI strategy, advanced analytics, data warehousing and big data.
BI experts, such as TechTarget's Wayne Eckerson, detail best practices for building and managing effective BI, analytics and data warehousing programs, from technology selection and deployment to ongoing management of BI systems and processes. BI managers and other professionals also will learn about emerging trends and technologies that are creating new opportunities – and potential new challenges – for organizations investing in business intelligence and analytics capabilities.
The BI University’s comprehensive curriculum offers user-friendly classrooms to help BI professionals make smarter decisions about their business intelligence strategy. University classrooms include:
- Wayne Eckeron's Business Intelligence Strategy
- Taking Advantage of Advanced Analytics
- Understanding Data Warehousing Today
- Strategies for Effectively Managing and Using Big Data
- Health Care Classroom: BI and Data Analytics in a Health Care Setting