This resource is no longer available
Content monitoring in the enterprise
From data loss prevention to database activity monitoring and digital rights management, there are a bewildering variety of technologies available to help you protect your organization’s data. In this webcast, we take a strategic look at enterprise content monitoring and help you develop an appropriate set of controls for your organization. Specific topics covered in this webcast include:
- Identifying the goals of your enterprise content monitoring program.
- Using data loss prevention technology to prevent accidental or intentional leaks of sensitive information.
- Deploying database activity monitoring to detect unusual and/or unauthorized activity.
- Creating an electronic safe for your content with digital rights management.
- Putting together the pieces to develop a solid enterprise content monitoring solution.
SpeakerMike Chapple Senior Director for Enterprise Support Services, University of Notre Dame
Mike Chapple, Ph.D., CISA, CISSP, is Senior Director for IT Service Delivery at the University of Notre Dame. He previously served as an information security researcher with the National Security Agency and the U.S. Air Force. Chapple is a frequent contributor to SearchSecurity and serves as its resident expert on enterprise compliance, frameworks and standards for its Ask the Experts panel. He previously served as site expert on network security, is a technical editor for Information Security magazine and the author of several information security titles, including the CISSP Prep Guide and the Security+ Training Kit.