In part one of this two-part e-guide series, readers will learn about the basics of batch technology and how it relates to business processes. In addition, learn how batch processing and business process automation are handled in Oracle-specific environments.
This e-guide includes:
* Details on the best times to run batch jobs and properly schedule them
* Avoiding batch overload and whether organizations should use dedicated hardware
* Ways in which managing batch jobs are unique in Oracle application environments
* How to manage batch jobs for E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft and J.D. Edwards
* The differences between batch processing in different Oracle application environments, and the knowledge needed to manage them properly