This resource is no longer available
Meaningful Use Check-Up: Best Practices for Mobile Health, Cloud Computing and Disaster Preparedness
Meaningful use stage two requirements will go into effect in 2013. Is your organization prepared, from a technology standpoint?
Attend our virtual seminar and interact with leading U.S.-based healthcare compliance and IT experts, who will help you get on track.
This online educational event will focus on what IT leaders can do to prepare for stages 2 and 3 of meaningful use requirements, and how they can safeguard and mitigate risk through data storage and cloud strategies. Gain unparalleled disaster recovery advice from a Joplin-based hospital, who survived the horrible tornado earlier this year.
Attendees will learn:
- Best practices for successful EHR implementations and achieving data exchange in your organization
- Critical MU success factors from the field and tips to prepare for stage 2
- What new devices are expanding the continuum of care from bedside and beyond, and best practices for implementation
- The pros and cons of cloud-based disaster recovery for health care providers
- Disaster recovery lessons learned from St. John’s Regional Medical Center’s tale of rebuilding following the Joplin, MO, tornado