This resource is no longer available
Global Threat Trends: October 2010
Global Threat Trends is a monthly report created by ESET that includes a review of the current events in the world of information security and the top ten threats of the month.
October’s Global Threat Trends Report Includes:
- Feature Article: News from the cyber front
- Stuxnet: What exactly is Stuxnet?
- Securing our eCity Symposium
- October: month of fakes: Multiple scams reported
- Virus Bulletin White Papers
- AMTSO Workshop
- Top Ten Threats: Including the top ranking INF/Autorun with 6.22%