Modern business is reliant on email. All organisations using email need to answer the following questions:
- How do we control spam volumes without the risk of trapping a business email?
- How do we prevent infections from email-borne viruses?
- How do we stop leakage of confidential information?
- Can we detect and stop exploitation from phishing attacks?
- How do we control brand damage from occurring due to employee misuse?
- How do we prevent inappropriate content from being circulated?
Considering just these risks, it is amazing that organisations allow email at all. Then again, just try switching it off...
By following some basic principles, email can be allowed to move freely into, out of and around your enterprise while stopping the things that cause damage: viruses, spam, spyware, trojans, phishing, denial-of-service (DoS) attacks, the loss of sensitive data and the exchange of illegal, immoral or offensive material.
Every company has to have security with the ability to carry on conducting business freely. This white paper will help you find the right balance.