This resource is no longer available
Fast Tracking Data Warehousing & BI Projects Via Intelligent Data Modeling
More and more organizations are recognizing the benefits of data warehouses and their ability to support critical business intelligence initiatives. Yet many DW/BI projects fail due to poor collaboration on business requirements, faulty designs, and lack of solid metadata. Many of these challenges can be overcome through effective data modeling practices and data modeling tools.
Data models are key to successful data warehouse implementations and can be used to resolve critical metadata management issues such as visualization/communication of dimensional models, traceability of common data elements, documentation of source-to-target mappings, and stardardized data definitions.
In this webcast, you’ll learn from BI and enterprise modeling expert, Claudia Imhoff:
- How intelligent data modeling practices to design and deliver superior BI faster
- The characteristics and benefits of intelligent data modeling
- How to promote the use of data models to fast-track data warehouse and BI projects
- Three key ways to use data models to streamline collaboration, design, and implementation of superior BI solutions
- How to avoid the four biggest traps that hinder BI projects