A triathlete must excel in three diverse sports—swimming, running, and cycling. SEQUEL, the leading data access solution, is like a triathlete that excels with three diverse user types:
• IT Professional
SEQUEL makes it easy to create ad hoc queries and executive dashboards.
• Analytic Business User
SEQUEL removes analysis roadblocks through data pivoting and drill down access.
• Business End User
SEQUEL displays information easily in many forms, such as dashboards containing charts and gauges.
SEQUEL delivers multi-platform data, quickly and efficiently, in the format you prefer. You can rely on SEQUEL to meet all of your data access and analysis needs.
In this Presentation Transcript we will show how to:
• Convert existing queries to SEQUEL objects
• Design queries using the SEQUEL ViewPoint Designer
• Create SEQUEL objects with run-time prompts
• Use SEQUEL for data distribution
• Use SEQUEL dashboards to access your data
• Access your data using a Web browser