This resource is no longer available
The IT Manager's Role in Proactive Information Retention and Disposition Management: Balancing eDiscovery and Compliance Obligations with IT Operational and Budget Constraints
Collaboration across legal and IT can enable the corporation to leverage existing technology and processes to meet business, IT, and legal obligations. Increasingly, firms are exploiting their technology investments in data protection and recovery to meet eDiscovery obligations for data on endpoints (PCs, laptops, and mobile devices).
This IDC white paper discusses the practical approaches the IT organization must consider so that it can effectively execute on the corporation's compliance and eDiscovery objectives while still meeting the IT organization's budget, application performance, and service-level objectives.
Also learn about the industry's first eDiscovery-ready laptop data protection solution, which includes the following features:
- Know what you have at the edge of the network for eDiscovery readiness
- Visibility, accessibility and control over laptop and desktop data for recovery, eDiscovery, regulatory compliance and audits
- Simplifies collection of laptop and desktop data for legal hold
- Defensible content collection for PCs and Macs
- Least intrusive way to capture the most information from your end-points