This resource is no longer available
Webcast: Maximizing Workforce Management with Best-of-Breed Solutions
Many organizations find it difficult to effectively handle their workforce management (WFM) processes. In this webcast, discover how to solve this challenge by using best-of-breed solutions to automate data entry and retrieval in real time. Learn how these solutions are easy to use and more engaging for all employees, enabling faster deployment and adoption.
Watch this webcast and learn more about WFM best practices, including how to:
• Eliminate manual entry and validation of timekeeping data - reducing error rates and improving productivity.
• Accommodate unique and changing requirements without the need for custom code - reducing training needs, support costs, and implementation headaches.
• Automatically validate all time entry - preventing problems before they occur, including early and late punches and ineligible clocking.
• Enable better decision-making in terms of scheduling, managing absences, payroll accuracy, and controlling costs.
• Facilitate employee self-service - reducing managers' administrative burdens while improving data collection and accuracy.
• Deliver immediate and measurable bottom-line returns.
• And more!
SpeakersLisa Rowan IDC Program Director, HR and Talent Management Services
Lisa Rowan, IDC's Program Director, HR and Talent Management Services, provides analysis on business services addressing HR and talent-related process issues. She serves on the board of directors of the New England Chapter of the International HR Information Management Society and has received their highest honor, the Summit Award for 2008. She has also been named to HRO Today Magazine's list of 2010 HRO Superstars three years in a row. She has an MBA from the University of Southern New Hampshire and a BA in Fine Arts from the University of Mass.Roman Bilinski Kronos, Senior Analyst
Roman Bilinski, Senior Analyst of Competitive Intelligence at Kronos, Incorporated has over 20 years of technology experience including software development, solutions consulting and IT management. He earned a Bachelor's of Science in Mathematics and Computer Science from the University of Illinois as well as a degree in Business Administration and Management from the University of Economics in Krakow, Poland.