Robot/SCHEDULE Enterprise, Help/Systems' new software product, expands job scheduling and server management to your Windows, UNIX, and Linux servers.
Robot/SCHEDULE Enterprise offers:
- A single, unified, modern user interface for scheduling your jobs.
- The ability to view and report on your enterprise schedule through that interface.
- The ability to create an event-driven schedule based on events such as file arrival, directory creation, or daemon activity.
Robot/SCHEDULE Enterprise extends job scheduling and event monitoring to Windows, Linux, AIX, HP-UX, and Solaris operating systems. This Webinar explores:
- The Robot/SCHEDULE Enterprise Explorer, a modern Java interface.
- How to monitor your server processes automatically.
- How to create a scheduling job for these servers.
- How to use return codes to test your scripts.
- How to control output logs for these servers.
- How to create event-driven job schedules based on file or directory creation on your server.
- How to implement event-driven schedules across multiple operating systems.
Here are five reasons why you should learn more about enterprise job scheduling:
- You're looking for an easy-to-use enterprise scheduling solution.
- You have processes that are dependent across IBM i, Windows, HP-UX, AIX, Linux, and Solaris servers.
- You currently use Robot/SCHEDULE and want to find out what's new.
- You run both the IBM i and AIX operating systems on one IBM Power Systems server.
- You want to be notified about events across your entire enterprise of servers.