Desktops: Corporate IT Buying Behavior & Customer Satisfaction Survey
sponsored by Dell, Inc. and Intel®

The selection process for TBR's Desktops: Corporate IT Buying Behavior and Customer Satisfaction Study begins with locating customers in the United States (95%) and Canada (5%) with a minimum of 500 PCs installed in their IT infrastructure. From there, TBR determines the number and brands of desktop PCs purchased in the past 12 months. Respondents are requested to complete one interview for each desktop PC brand that qualifies for coverage in the study.

A total of 372 unique companies are represented in the study sample for the 1Q09 reporting period, comprising approximately 140 interviews for each of the four covered brands (Dell, HP and Lenovo). Accounting for the total of 423 completed interviews for the 1Q09 reporting period, 88% of respondents rated a single brand and the remaining 12% evaluated more than one brand.

(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)
 
Available Resources from Dell, Inc. and Intel®
See what other users are reading via our Daily Top 50 Report
.

About TechTarget:

TechTarget provides enterprise IT professionals with the information they need to perform their jobs - from developing strategy, to making cost-effective IT purchase decisions and managing their organizations' IT projects - with its network of technology-specific Web sites, events and magazines

All Rights Reserved, Copyright 2000 - 2014, TechTarget | Read our Privacy Statement