This resource is no longer available
Future-Proof Your Compliance Program
The holy grail of compliance is building a streamlined program that can easily accommodate the changing regulatory environment and new mandates coming on the horizon. Case in point: Massachusetts and Nevada are in the process of enacting strict data privacy laws that will need to be integrated into your existing compliance program.
While CIOs and CISOs routinely list compliance as one of their top areas of concern and burden, a streamlined and comprehensive compliance program can be achieved. In this presentation, Eric Holmquist, former vice president at Advanta Bank, will discuss how such a program can be implemented in the enterprise and offer best practices you can take home to your organization. Holmquist, who has more than 20 years experience and has authored multiple books on risk management, will also explain:
- The compliance landscape relative to areas such as technology governance, information security and data privacy
- The current environment and what may be anticipated in the years to come
- How to address all various compliance requirements in one comprehensive program
- How to develop GRC best practices that meet or exceed regulatory requirements
- Planning for the “next wave” of compliance demands
SpeakerEric Holmquist Managing Director, Enterprise Risk Management, Accume Partners
Eric has 30 years of experience in the financial service industry having worked in operations, finance, treasury, lending and risk management. He has successfully developed programs for risk and information management both as a practitioner and advisor for clients of all sizes.