This resource is no longer available
Finding Gold with Analytics: 5 Key Metrics for Successful Software Development
You may not realize it, but if you're using Subversion® or CollabNet TeamForge™ to store source code and other assets, then you're sitting on a gold mine of information that can help you track and deliver successful development projects - without ever writing a status report.
In this webinar, we will show you how to apply just 5 key metrics to the data already stored in Subversion and TeamForge to answer fundamental questions that drive successful software development:
- Are we on track for delivery by our target date? If not, how can we shift resources?
- Are we compliant with company and regulatory standards?
- Given limited time and resources, where should QA focus their efforts?
- How can Development improve delivery, transparency, and communication with business stakeholders?
- How can we obtain superior price and performance from development partners and outsourced teams?
Join us for a live demonstration of 5 key metrics you can use to answer many of the biggest, meatiest issues that confront development teams, and learn practical approaches for increasing efficiency and software quality in your development projects.