In today's market it is more important than ever to ensure good end-user performance at peak times in your key markets, which can avoid unacceptable revenue losses, brand damage, and increased call-center and support costs. Web users have very little patience and lots of options. Online brand reputations can be easily damaged when even one promotion goes awry.
Did you know that...
- 1 second delays in response time can reduce conversions by 7% and customer satisfaction by 16%
- 9% is the impact on corporate revenue due to poor application performance
- 57% is the percentage of application performance problems identified by your customers
- 90% is the percentage of applications that are not properly load tested
This is why ensuring great experiences for web end-users require a new approach to application load testing. To ensure your business and mission-critical transactions scale under load and deliver quality web experiences, you need a new approach to load testing and that new approach is "Load Testing 2.0".
Read this paper to learn how load testing has evolved to support modern web applications, agile development process, and the need to do business at the "speed of internet." Learn how load testing 2.0 helps to find and fix problems you've never been able to in the past prior to launch. Load testing 2.0 offers many benefits, including:
- Marketing promotions and events can be confidently launched faster with assured performance
- New application features and capabilities can get to market faster
- Testing can keep pace with the needs of agile development organizations
- New and evolving business service delivery models like cloud computing can be quickly and reliably assessed, adopted and launched
- And more
Read on to learn why Load Testing 2.0 solutions are needed and who can benefit. Learn best practices to get business value out of today's advanced load testing features, the limitations of load testing 1.0 solutions, how today's approach complements existing 1.0 solutions, and what factors are important for selecting successful Load Testing 2.0 solutions.