This resource is no longer available
Extend the Value of IBM Lotus Applications to Increase Productivity with Avaya Unified Communications - Sponsored by Avaya and IBM
To achieve unity, enterprises typically integrate new communications solutions into their existing infrastructures. Yet many legacy systems offer no clear roadmap for integration. In the absence of an integration path, companies must be selective when choosing a vendor.
Organizations should evaluate vendors on a number of criteria, including their ability to:
- Minimize disruption by leveraging existing infrastructure and user experience.
- Help determine the business, technical and product considerations to identify the best solution.
- Offer the greatest depth and breadth of integration options that include all communications that can be unified: telephony, messaging, mobility, presence and conferencing.
- Address integration with a variety of business processes and applications that include collaboration tools, social networking, mashups and general business processes.
- Provide a full complement of features so those of critical importance can be easily deployed.
Avaya and IBM understand that the best communications solutions meet all of these criteria. That is why they have leveraged their considerable technologies, platforms and roadmaps to develop a powerful unified communications solution for the enterprise.