Best Practices to Gain Visibility and Control of Your Demand Network
What if you could prevent surprises by having true visibility into multiple tiers of your demand network inventories? What if you could use multi-tier inventory and sell-through information to improve your S&OP forecasting, reduce your cash conversion cycles, and maximize revenues through better supply-demand matching?
Please join us for the upcoming webinar, Best Practices to Gain Visibility and Control of Your Demand Network, where AMR Research and E2open will discuss new demand network management trends and technologies. These are technologies that will enable multi-enterprise companies to maximize the potential of their demand networks by providing a level of visibility and control not previously available to enterprises.
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 12pm EST/9am PST
- Desikan Madhavanur, Vice President, Products and Customer Solutions, E2open
- Charles Wehlage, Research Director, High Tech, AMR Research
Duration: One hour
You will learn how to:
- Gain visibility into sell-through information and inventories throughout your extended demand-supply network
- Increase control over your demand network to better match supply with demand, maximize revenue, and minimize inventories
- Reduce demand network operational complexity and costs
- Increase collaboration with your channel partners to more effectively position, track, and replenish inventory in your extended channel network
Register to view the Best Practices to Gain Visibility and Control of Your Demand Network Webinar.
E2open Inc, Vice President, Products and Customer Solutions
Desikan Madhavanur is the Vice President of Product Management at E2open and brings over 10 years of experience designing customer-focused supply chain solutions. At E2open, he leads the Product Management team responsible for the product roadmap and product delivery. Prior to E2open, Desikan worked at i2 Technologies, where he was a lead Product Manager for collaborative supply chain solutions.
AMR Research, Research Director, High Tech
C.J. Wehlage is Research Director, High Tech at AMR Research. He focuses on supply chain business processes and the integration of information technology. Before joining AMR Research, C.J. was the Director of Supply Chain Operations at EMC, where he was responsible for third party enablement, outsourcing, and lean design. C.J. earned his BS in Industrial Engineering from Penn State University and his MBA from Boston College. He is certified in supply chain management (CSCP) from APICS.
- May 21, 2009, 12:00 EDT (16:00 GMT)