This resource is no longer available
Sunbelt Exchange Archiver (SEA): Your Email Archiving Solution
SEA is a comprehensive email archiving solution from Sunbelt Software that effectively addresses today's corporate email communication needs. With SEA, emails are stored in their original form on your preferred secure media storage, email versions are seamlessly maintained, and authorized users can easily access the information they need when it's needed. SEA provides flexible, secure, and cost-effective archiving functionality with little or no impact on users.
SEA offers the following advantages:
- Up to 80% smaller message store, eliminating the need to buy additional MS Exchange servers or Exchange storage.
- Emails are archived on separate storage media, while only a link (2-5 KB) remains on the Exchange server-all with no negative impact to user-experience.
- Seamless end-user experience with no special software required.
- Decrease back-up times.
- Journaling is not required, except for organizations needing FULL legal compliance.
- Elimination of PST headaches.
- Compatible with MS Exchange servers from 2000 to 2007.
- Seamless migration from Exchange 2003 to 2007.
- Great for Disaster Recovery.