Optimizing the application testing of your Siebel CRM environment
Are you optimizing the way you test your Siebel CRM application environment? Is the economy causing your management to look for ways to improve margins and reduce costs from your Siebel CRM investments?
As Siebel application testing approaches play a critical role in user adoption and successful deployment, Infosys and HP invite you to join us for a webcast on September 10th at 3:00 EDT on the topic, Optimizing the application testing of your Siebel CRM environment with the "Siebel Business Process Testing (BPT) Accelerator," developed by Infosys and HP.
During this webinar, we will discuss how organizations can:
- Reduce the test cycle time, testing costs, upgrade/maintenance costs and timelines of Siebel CRM application environments
- Get past the limitations of traditional (manual) testing approaches
- Cater to the dynamic realities of current-day CRM implementations by sustaining application agility (Specific example of the Siebel 8.0 Finance Module)
- Achieve end-to-end testing across the entire Siebel testing lifecycle
In addition to responding to attendee questions, Infosys and HP will review the recently launched "Siebel Business Process Testing (BPT) Accelerator". Developed jointly by combining Infosys services and HP Software, the "Accelerator" helps organizations reduce functional, regression and performance testing costs by leveraging an integrated test automation tool across testing phases - and helps substantially reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) by cutting down on test maintenance.
Who should attend:
- Organizations looking to maximize the return of their Siebel investments
- Line of Business executives and directors responsible for 'business applications'
- Business Analysts and senior managers working with IT
- IT Operations directors and senior managers responsible for business applications support and availability
- QA/QM Managers and Directors
Manager of the Quality Management for Business Applications product line at HP Software
Yoav Eilat manages the Quality Management for Business Applications product line at HP Software, which extends HP Software's functional & performance testing solutions to the Oracle environment. He has a background in enterprise software, having held product management positions at Oracle Corporation and Siebel Systems & brought several successful products to market. Yoav holds a B.Sc. in Mathematics & Computer Science from Tel Aviv University & a MBA from the University of California, Berkeley.Shashank S. Shukla
Senior Consultant - Siebel CRM, Infosys
Shashank is a Senior Siebel Consultant in the CRM practice within Infosys. He has over 8 years of experience and is Infosys certified on the Siebel application. He has rich domain experience in the retail & financial services industry. In IT, he has worked on projects across the Siebel life cycle with extensive experience in manual, automated & performance testing using HP BTO offerings, and has recently led large testing engagements with one of the world's largest financial services organizations, & a Major manufacturer of Industrial Controls. He has extensive knowledge of testing models, testing best practices across domains and quality frameworks including CMMi & 6 Sigma.Dennis Janecki
Global Alliance Manager, Infosys
Dennis Janecki is the Infosys Global Alliance Manager responsible for HP. He works with the Infosys Business and Capability Units to ensure Infosys delivers the best solutions and products from HP coupled with Infosys' services, capabilities, and solutions strategy. Prior to joining Infosys, Dennis held management positions in sales, business development, and alliances with Accenture, Motorola, Digital Equipment, and Apple Computer.
- HP and Infosys
- Sep 10, 2008, 15:00 EDT (19:00 GMT)