How Do You Score? Silverpop's Benchmark Study of B2B Lead Management Practices
If you're like most B2B marketers, you would dearly love the chance to grab a peek at your competitors' marketing results. Now you can!
Silverpop's Quarterly Vtrenz Benchmark Study reviews BtoB lead management campaigns throughout North America. Study findings combined with best practice expertise will identify the key components of highly successful lead management programs.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Average percentage of lead growth for BtoB companies
- The average number of form fields people will complete before dropping off
- The impact on form completion rate of asking about budget, purchase time frame, etc.
- Average email performance metrics
- The optimum number of emails and other channel touches to incorporate
- And much more!
Loren McDonald, Silverpop's vice president of industry relations, and Bryan Brown, director of product management and development for Silverpop's Vtrenz solution, will walk you through the statistics and offer advice on how insights into your competitors' campaigns can help you beat the competition.
Vice President of Industry Relations,
Director of Product Management and Development,
Silverpop's Vtrenz solution
American Marketing Association
- Vtrenz, Inc
- Aug 20, 2008
- 00:60:00 (hh:mm:ss)