This resource is no longer available
The SOA Competitive Landscape Redefined: Improving Productivity with Message-Driven SOA
Fiorano message-driven SOA platform is a new paradigm in distributed application integration, with a SOA deployed over a standards-based, peer-to-peer Enterprise Service Bus built with years of customer feedback.
This paper explains Message-Driven SOA which offers a proven third alternative that protects current investments and offers a migratory path to the next generation of solutions (low risk/high returns). The unique and sustainable advantages offered by Message-Driven SOA include:
- Benefits of a true peer-to-peer infrastructure architecture for distributed data and applications, combined with a simple, message-driven application model to drive reuse and ease extensibility
- Proven affordability driven by faster implementation cycles and integrated toolsets
- The drag-and-drop simplicity of using reusable services to deploy and monitor workflows
- A broad spectrum of developer-friendly benefits such as - remote administration, simplified design, deployment, monitoring and debugging of tasks and access to vast libraries of third-party services and tools developers
- Industry standards-based with hundreds of available adapters and based on messaging standards such as JMS
- Fiorano Software, Inc.
- 08 Aug 2008
- 01 Aug 2008
- 6 Page(s)
- White Paper