This resource is no longer available
Selecting a Commision and Incentive Compensation System
The number of companies offering solutions has grown dramatically in recent years, and there are currently a number of viable products in the marketplace - this whitepaper provides a framework for selecting the right one for your organization.
Buyers should focus on selecting the product and vendor which can best meet the day-today realities of managing incentive programs. Potential vendors should ultimately prove their products' viability by conducting detailed demonstration with live set up and processing. Key evaluation factors are:
- features and functions of the software to support current requirements;
- how easily the software can be re-configured to meet new requirements;
- ability of the vendor to provide ongoing support to your day-to-day operations;
- vendor's approach to rolling out new features in response to new requirements;
- capacity of the vendor or their partner to successfully understand your requirements and implement their solution in your environment;
- the technology platform utilized.
- ACTEK, Inc.
- 19 Nov 2008
- 09 Jul 2008
- 5 Page(s)
- White Paper