This resource is no longer available
Increase Utilization, Decrease Energy Costs With Data Center Virtualization
Many organizations are turning to virtualization technologies that facilitate consolidation and increased utilization. However, implementing virtualization solutions must be approached and planned with care, and the benefits and risks should be fully understood up front. This webcast explores answers to some of the key questions around getting started with virtualization including:
- What savings and utilization benefits can be expected?
- How do you know if your enterprise is ready for broad virtualization deployments?
- How do you gain the benefits while reducing the risk of added complexity?
- How you transition from older platforms to new ones, such as blades, that better enable virtualization?
- What are the best practices for deployment and management?
Americas Virtualization Business Development Mgr, Hewlett Packard Company
Ron Priester leads Virtualization Solutions business development within HP's TSG Americas Region. As such, Ron is responsible for developing marketing and sales strategies around virtualization solutions for HP and key HP Partners. Ron works with a core group of ISVs and partners focused on virtualization solutions including Intel & VMware.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Jun 19, 2008, 12:00 EDT (16:00 GMT)