This resource is no longer available
Top 10 Tips on Getting Started with Speech Analytics
Adding speech analytics to your existing recording and quality monitoring platform can mine the captured interactions to provide you with greater insight into customer perceptions and agent behaviors - and the changes your business can make to enhance them.
Speech analytics offers a solution. By enabling enterprises to mine large volumes of recorded customer/agent voice interactions, speech analytics is redefining quality in a way that can promote greater customer satisfaction, loyalty, and value. Here are some tips to help you cut through the hype surrounding this new technology to lay the groundwork for an effective speech analytics implementation:
- Use an interactive approach.
- Focus on what matters most.
- Choose a solution that works the way you do.
- Use the solution for positive change, not as a disciplinary tool.
- Gain more value from your quality monitoring.
- Discover and resolve root causes.
- Engage business leaders outside the contact center.
- Separate hype from reality.
- Go with a proven solution.
- Measure and share your results and success.
Call Center Management
Call Center Software
Customer Service Best Practices
Customer Support Software
- Verint Systems
- 03 Apr 2008
- 01 Dec 2007
- 2 Page(s)
- White Paper