This resource is no longer available
Enterprise Strategies to Improve Application Testing: Optimized Test Environments Speed the Deployment of Reliable Applications
Princeton Softech Optim enables IT organizations to meet even the most complex application testing challenge by providing all the fundamental components of an effective test data management strategy:
- Extract referentially intact subsets of data with 100 percent accuracy to create realistic test databases no matter how many tables or relationships are involved.
- Insert or load subsets of related data to quickly build realistic test databases. Update or refresh the test data consistently to preserve the integrity of the test environment.
- De-identify sensitive data in the test environment to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements for data privacy. Transform test data to meet specific test case requirements.
- Browse and edit test data to force error conditions and resolve problems. Reviewing data in its relational business context provides a clear vision of the data model.
- Compare the test data before and after exercising the application to validate expected test results and identify anomalies automatically and with pinpoint accuracy.
- Integrate test data from multiple related databases and database management systems (Oracle, DB2, DB2 UDB, Sybase, SQL Server and Informix).
- Integrate relational and non-relational data to create a federated test environment.
- Integrate test data management with automated testing to provide comprehensive testing capabilities.
- 14 Mar 2008
- 01 Dec 2005
- 24 Page(s)
- White Paper