This resource is no longer available
Warehouse Management Solutions: Embedded or Best-of-Breed?
Many companies struggle with the option of using a warehouse management system (WMS) to manage and automate warehouse and fulfillment operations. Further complications arise when choosing between embedded versus stand-alone systems.
Read this white paper to learn how you can identify and examine vital points as you consider a WMS solution. Discover the advantages and disadvantages of embedded versus stand-alone WMS systems, costs to consider and how you can enable your company to:
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Shorten cycle times and deliver 100% accuracy.
- Better utilize warehouse resources.
- Reduce inventory and increase productivity.
- Epicor Software Corporation
- 21 Feb 2008
- 01 Jan 2006
- 12 Page(s)
- White Paper